In the midst of the magnificence of nature lies a 412 acre of land that sits in a private country estate that borders the National Park and has access to all amenities such as:
- Commercial kitchen
- Hot showers
- Laundry facilities
- Lounge area with fireplace
- TV and free internet access
- Outdoor barbecue areas
- Camp fire
- Access to camp grounds and river
- Outdoor yurt with kitchen and campfire
- Toilet and shower block
- Safe environment
- Spacious car parking
- Wild fruiting trees encompass the entire estate including rivers and streams.
- Onsite caretaker, chef, helpers, catering crew are available at very reasonable rates if needed.
- Onsite fire fighting capability with tested fire extinguishers
- All pets are welcome and must be accompanied all the time.
- Horse riding packages with trails and paddocks and water also available
- Motocross motorbike riding, or 4 wheel drive or BMX Bike track available
- Car garage repair facilities (able to fit buses) available for weekly hire in 8 car garage
- Hi-speed WIFI NBN internet and landline telephone available.
- Basketball and tennis court.
- Helicopter landing zone available
- You can purchase a firewood quarter trailer load, or you can bring or collect your own.
- Storage hire also available
This is a tree and animal sanctuary. Animal residents are as follows:
- Frill-neck lizard
- Over 200 Kangaroos including rare black kangaroos.
- Wild Brumbies
- Wild goats
- Wild reindeer
- Resident horse & many other animals
- Resident Echidna named “Frank”
Charities, pensioners, Centrelink recipients and primary school students are offered special discounts on application on a charitable basis.