Located at Tomago River Caravan Park, Tomakin, NSW South Coast.
Walk in Walk out -Everything included!
This beautiful holiday home has been with us for 12 years. It is situated at the river side of the park, a good spot for those who love fishing or swimming. You will surely love the cabin’s spectacular views.
This cabin is recently updated as it is sound and watertight. Including new flooring throughout and freshly painted deck.
- children’s playground
- new swimming pool
- basketball/tennis court
- ping pong table for the kids
- BBQ facilities
A short 5 min walk to the Tomakin Bowling Club, with access from within the park.
- 2 bedrooms
- kitchen & dining
- internal toilet and shower
- 1x queen bed, 1x double futon, 1 double sofa bed (can sleeps 6 people)
- linen & towels
- fridge freezer (side by side)
- Bosch front loader washing machine
- all crockery and cutlery
- dining table
- outdoor table and chairs
- Sporting equipment for the kids
- two lockable garden sheds for additional external storage.
Everything you will need is already in this cabin. You will surely be comfortable and relax.
Tomakin is 13kms from Bateman’s Bay, 16km to Moruya, 5.5kms to Mogo Village, 2kms to Mogo Zoo and only a short drive or walk to Tomakin Beach.
Stay in the cabin for 120 nights per year.
You can bring along your lovable pets.
For more inquiries please message us.