This newly renovated van is located in the beautiful Pacific Palms Park.
Pacific Palms Caravan Park is a traditional family caravan park located on the mid north coast of New South Wales.
It is 150kms north of Newcastle and 20kms south of Forster. And a short walk to the beautiful ocean of Elizabeth Beach.
It is situated in one of the the best street in the park.
- one bedroom with Double bed
- one bedroom with triple bunks
- separate lounge room with fold out double bed
- a space for two cars in front
- a bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- new instantaneous gas hot water system
- kitchen with a gas oven and cook top, fridge, microwave oven
- new Mitsubishi split system air conditioning
- spacious private deck
- 2x TV’s and DVD player
- new 7kg front load washing machine
- new 7kg condenser dryer
- new BBQ
You can stay up to 122 days in any 12 month period (in a continuous or broken period).
Current the weekly costs are $99.75 including the water and electricity.
Gas is via gas bottles purchased by the owner.
For more details / inquiries about this caravan please message us.